Melli is looking for you as a connector between the management department and the development team. You would understand the “big picture” and translate it into a technical concept which will be implemented by our engineers under your supervision. This gives you the chance to co-design the product and find elegant and creative ways for the implementation.
Zuständigkeiten / Hauptaufgaben
As a Lead Developer at Melli you will
- Aid in planning product development and timelines.
- You lead developers professionally in an agile software development team.
- You share your technical experience with the team members and provide assistance when needed.
- You conduct code reviews.
- Provide feedback to our product and marketing team.
- Collaborate with a tight-knit team of engineers, product managers and designers to create great software solutions.
Qualifikationen / Anforderungen
- A degree in computer science or comparable training
- Great coding skills (Take a look at our Tech-Stack)
- Ambition to learn new technologies
- A creative streak for problem solving
- Experience in leading and coaching software developers
- A team player spirit
- Experience in agile project management methods like Scrum
Leistungen der Anstellung
Melli is a proactive digital day companion, she enables seniors to have a better quality of life, community, and closeness.
At Melli, we not only express our values, we also clearly live them every day:
- Can-do: We believe that a positive perspective can move mountains. That is why we face every new challenge with enthusiasm and anticipation. We motivate our team members to rethink things and simply try out crazy ideas. We consciously take risks without fear of failure. This makes our actions fast and learning even faster.
- We create together: We are convinced that community makes many things better - our product, the work, the successes and also making mistakes. That’s why we attach great importance to a positive team culture and friendly interaction with each other.
- We take responsibility: We step in, to help shape the lives of our users, to make them better and happier. This gives us a special responsibility that every single team member shares. Maximum commitment, conscientious handling of the trust placed in us and the protection of data and privacy are our top priority.
Our values are also reflected in our benefits:
- Our families and life outside of our jobs are very important to us; to reflect and support this we offer flexible working hours.
- Open door policy and a modern home office model.
- The chance to make the lives of our users and thus also the world a bit better through your work - purpose and meaningfulness for real life.
- Fair remuneration, team lunch & events.
- Agile cooperation with a technically experienced and motivated team.
- A dynamic start-up based on more than 10 years of successful management know-how.
I could tell you so much more, but it’s best to see it for yourself! Simply apply directly or call Wiebke, our recruiting manager, on +49 1579 2451235.
If you want to get an impression of what I, Melli, look like, visit https://melli.com.